FCCLA is collecting donations for the Madison County Animal Shelter October 1- October 15. Collection boxes are in the office and in Mrs. Flemming and Mrs. Goforth's classooms. If each of us donate at least one item, we would have over 500 items to donate to our local animal shelter! What a difference we could make in our community and the lives of homeless animals.
Listed below are items that is needed at the shelter:
* Puppy Food & Dog Food (wet and dry)
* Kitten Food & Cat Food (wet and dry)
* Towels and Blankets
* Stainless Steel Food Bowls
* Stainless Steel or Galvanized Steel Water Bowls
* Cleaning buckets and scrub brushes
* Collars, leashes, and harnesses
* Dog and Cat Toys
* Peanut Butter, Cheez Whiz, other yummy treats
* General Household Cleaning Supplies
* Bleach & Laundry Detergent
Donations will be delivered by FCCLA members on October 18. Thank you for helping!