Return to Headlines
Winter Formal "The Snowball" will be December 1st from 7-11 on the island in Marshall. Tickets will be sold November 26th - November 30th during lunch. Checks will not be accepted. $25 for single & $40 for couple but at the door the price will be $30 per person.
If you are bringing a guest that is not from Madison High School or Madison Early College then you must download, print, and complete the guest form. It is due to Mrs. Briggs by November 20, 2018. It must be submitted and approved before you can purchase your ticket. If you fail to turn this form in on time, then you risk the chance of not getting to buy your ticket at the discounted rate. Administration has final approval of all guests.
MHS Formal Rules
- All school rules apply to the winter formal
- No middle school student or person over 21 years of age will be allowed to be a guest at the formal.
- No one will be admitted through the door after 8pm
- Your ticket must be presented at the door. Your guest must also have a picture ID with them to enter
- You will not be allowed to leave the formal without a teacher escort unless you are ready to leave.
- No bags (of any kind) will be permitted inside the door unless it is clear
- No refunds or changes will be made after ticket is purchased
Dress Code Reminders:
- Dresses and tops should have no excessive cleavage or midriff. Strapless gowns are acceptable.
- Slits should not extend above fingertips when the arms are parallel to sides
- Length of skirts and/or dresses should meet the fingertip rule as stated above.
- Baseball caps are not permitted.
- No Blue Jeans